Total Turf Golf Services is a growing company in the Golf Renovation industries. We provide services in golf course construction, renovation, irrigation installation and the installation of Better Billy Bunker and PC Drainage allows us, the ability to offer a turnkey operation for any size project. Our company was built on the principles and Core Values of Integrity, Quality, Safety
, which helps to ensure that all of our customers experience a consistently higher level of service and satisfaction.
Project Manager is on site and involved in the day to day job activities of each project. Individual must be detail oriented, team player with a desire to learn. Prior construction experience preferred but not required. Individual must have good communication skills, both written and verbal as well as computer skills. Spanish speaking skills a plus. Prior experience with operation of skid steers, excavator, tractors and other construction type equipment a plus. Travel is required
Manage golf renovation projects throughout the country to include:
- Insure proper Daily Equipment Maintenance is complete.
- Liaison between Golf Course Superintendent, Club and Golf Course Architect or Consultant.
- Ensure quality control and safety on all projects.
- Help with develop relationships with potential customers within the Golf Industry.
- Project Coordination/Scheduling.
- Project Paperwork to include: Time sheets, materials, Production Sheets.
- Assist with Snow Removal as needed.