Strategic Occupancy Planner
Our Global Solutions
Practice in the Northeast Region
is seeking driven and innovative Strategic Occupancy Planners! We’re looking for candidates with a strong talent to lead and execute Occupancy Planning day-to-day service delivery and develop workforce-driven strategies which are aligned with enterprise and business initiatives. Our Strategic Occupancy Planner position will also require someone who is a natural leader and a proactive problem solver with strong analytical ability, and has a proven ability to motivate client groups to take desired action.
- Strategic optimization of Occupancy Plan of Record assets, building occupancy, and space utilization.
- Develop and drive workforce-driven strategies that support enterprise and/or business initiatives which comply with standards, mandates, and regulations.
- Coach and lead a team of Occupancy Planners.
- Gather and interpret space and headcount data, and develop reports for client.
- Develop documentation to compare strategic solutions, identify risks and benefits, and present recommendations to client for approval.
- Develop current and future occupancy plans and documentation including, stack plans, block plans, test fits/space plans, allocation plans, and move migration plans.
- Develop test fits/space plans of new and existing office space.
- Lead and attend Client meetings, draft meeting minutes and obtain approvals to proceed when required.
- Develop migration and phasing plans for relocation and sequencing of moves required to achieve end states, including simultaneous facilitation of both legacy and new work environment solutions if required.
- Prepare implementation schedules of critical path and milestone events.
- Measure, monitor and report cost saving and value-added contributions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the delivery of Occupancy Planning services. At least 1-year experience leading a team preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, CAFM, IWMS, TRIRIGA. Experience working with SerraView, IOFFICE, or SpaceTrak is a plus.
- Exceptional client facing interactions and communications.
- Strong project management skills.
NELSON is an award-winning firm delivering architecture, interior design, graphic design, and brand strategy services that transform all dimensions of the human experience, providing our clients with strategic and creative solutions that positively impact their lives and the environments where they work, serve, play, and thrive. Our collective network includes more than 1,100 teammates in 25 offices, combining industry experience, service expertise, and geographic reach to deliver projects across the country and around the world. Client partnerships across the NELSON network include: Bank of America, Saks Fifth Avenue, Google, Oracle, Hershey’s, Cisco, Kroger, Simon Property Group, Macy’s, Westfield, SAP Fieldglass, HILTON, Target, T-Mobile, Dick’s Sporting Goods, American Girl, YUM! Brands, and many more. Visit www.nelsonworldwide.com
to learn more.
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, excellent benefits package including; Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts, company paid life insurance and disability, a wellness program, parental leave, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply through our website
. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
Strategic Occupancy Planner
|Posting Start Date:
||This listing expires on: 1/12/2021