Assistant Property Manager
JOB TITLE: Assistant Property Manager
DEPARTMENT: Property Management
SUPERVISOR ROLE: NO
The Assistant Property Manager support the Property Manager in managing all aspects of a portfolio of commercial medical office buildings including leasing, operations, and financial processes. Ensures that all services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations, and contractual obligations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Property Manager with administration of all Medical Office Building (MOB) tenant leases, including CPI adjustments.
- Assist with operating expense reconciliation, annual budget preparation, and annual capital budget preparation.
- Fully abstract leases.
- Preparation of tenant billing and collecting receivables.
- Assist in monthly accruals and financials.
- Assist in preparing and delivering timely, accurate monthly reports including executive summaries and monthly operating report for owner.
- Prepare vendor service and construction contracts and assist in acquiring certificates of insurance.
- Assist in annual budget preparation and completing operating expense reconciliations.
- Submit work orders and track for completion utilizing Work Space, ETS, or other work order management system.
- Create and maintain professional working relationship with building owner, tenants, and vendors.
- Obtain proposals for tenant improvement work and coordinate with tenants, contractors, and internal construction group to ensure satisfactory project completion.
- Performs periodic building or tenant visits to ensure satisfactory performance and that tenant concerns are being addressed.
- Process invoices through AVID.
- Other duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of related property management office experience required.
- Must possess a high level of organization
- Successful candidates must be self-motivated and able to work remotely from the property without on-site support staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with tenants, vendors, employees and visitors.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
- YARDI or MRI experience preferred
- Knowledge of Work Space, ETS or other preventative maintenance service request system preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- State specific Real Estate Associate License required (or able to obtain within 6 months)
- IREM Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation preferred
- BOMA Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Interior office environment requires sitting for extended period of times, standing, and occasional lifting up to 20lbs.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
ABOUT LINCOLN HARRIS CORPORATE SERVICES GROUP
Lincoln Harris Corporate Services Group (CSG) is a collective product of Dallas-based Lincoln Property Company (LPC), and Charlotte-based The Harris Group. We are part of the vast resources of LPC- a full-service real estate company with 5,000 employees in 27 states and 8 countries and a portfolio in excess of 150 million square feet. LPC was founded in 1965 and has developed assets in excess of $12 billion. We currently have 17 health care industry related clients and over 18 million square feet of health care real property.
Our promise of value starts with our core values of:
- Client focus
- Service & Technology