We are currently seeking two Building Engineers to join JLL Markets Property Management in the University City section of Philadelphia. This individual will be responsible for the installation, repair, and maintenance of mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment, machinery and related controls and components.
• Perform preventive maintenance and repairs to the Mechanical, Plumbing, Structural, Fire, Life Safety, and Control systems for the facility to keep these systems up to applicable standards
• Monitors and maintains responsibility for tenant services, preventative maintenance, general maintenance and technical proficiency
• Monitoring operation and maintaining refrigeration, water cooling and air conditioning equipment, heating, ventilating and hot water equipment, pumps, valves, piping and filters, other mechanical and electrical equipment
• Performs and/or completes all tenant service requests accurately and expediently.
• Performs preventative maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
• Record readings and make adjustments where necessary to ensure proper operation of equipment
• Actively participates in emergency response procedures, technical and safety training programs.
• This position is required to undergo periodic safety training which includes Fall Protection, NFPA70 E regulations, Lock-out /Tag-out, asbestos awareness, and other OSHA required training courses.
• Perform all work using the proper safety equipment and in a safe manner
• Complies with all policies and procedures established for the portfolio.
• Ability to work long hours occasionally and some weekends
• Periodically acts as the on-call engineer for the portfolio of properties.