- Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC installation, repair, and maintenance of equipment located in the interior and exterior of building.
- Conducts a routine and on-going assessment of the building systems operations. Monitors operation of the mechanical / electrical operating equipment.
- Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, communicating directly and using CMMS to report found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy, safety and operations.
- Perform Fire and Life Safety and mechanical inspections, maintenance and repairs. Performs preventive maintenance, rounds and meter and gauge reads on all base building and critical system equipment.
- Coordinate with contractors and Authorities having Jurisdiction when necessary.
- Replace lighting and ballasts
- Clean HVAC coils, change filters and belts.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Complete Hazard Assessments as necessary
- Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas. Recognize danger and safety hazards and propose methods to eliminate them.
- Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws, and that of the company and client. Monitor the work of direct reports to correct any safety issues.
- Must complete all required safety trainings as scheduled, and ensure direct reports are properly trained.
- Complies with departmental and client policy for the safe storage, usage and disposal of hazardous/universal waste materials. Monitors compliance of same of reports.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Submit P-card Receipts Daily
- Update work order status and add hours on a daily basis.
- Utilize CMMS systems such as 360 Facility for all work performed.
- Escalating problems or issues to Customer and Manager in a timely manner
- Attend work and safety meetings as required
- Coordinate and manage day-to-day operations of 2 shifts of porter/cleaning personnel.
- Work as point of contact for team of Porters’ administrative issues and oversee their time recording.
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
Years of relevant experience
- High school diploma or equivalent, trade school certificate for plumbing, HVAC or Electrical preferred.
- Have a minimum of 1- 3 years of applicable working experience in general building repair and maintenance, basic plumbing, and basic electrical. Some management experience preferred.
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
Physical work requirements and work conditions
- Licenses as required by authority having jurisdiction
a) Lifting up to 80 lbs.
b) Working from heights.
c) Frequently climbing, bending, lifting, kneeling, stooping, and working/extending overhead.
d) Working in adverse conditions (i.e., extreme cold, extreme hot).
e) Driving for long periods of time.
f) Climbing a ladder with a 300 lb weight limit while carrying a tool bag weighing approximately 20 lbs.
g) Climbing a ladder up to 30 feet.
|Posting Start Date:
||This listing expires on: 9/25/2021