Assistant Property Manager
ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER/BUILDING MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Stockton Real Estate Advisors, LLC is seeking a motivated, self-starter wishing to take the next step to becoming a Certified Property Manager. We are searching for a full-time Assistant Property Manager/Building Maintenance Engineer. This individual will be working primarily in University City, Philadelphia, PA.
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, one hour for lunch. Start earlier on days of weather extremes including snow and/or temperatures. Must be available 24 hours/7 days a week for emergencies.
$30.00 - $33.00/hour plus benefits, commensurate with experience. Benefit package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation, Short and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, PTO, and Holidays.
: Previous experience as a Property Manager or an Assistant Property Manager is recommended, along with a minimum of 5 years’ experience of skilled mechanical and facilities maintenance.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct regular site inspections to ensure the property meets established site standards for safety and cleanliness.
- Assist Vice President of Property Management with tenant relations issues and on-site emergencies as they arise.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all maintenance programs to ensure the proper and efficient operation of systems, preventive maintenance programs, housekeeping functions, and responses to tenant maintenance requests.
- Email/Phone/Text communications with tenants and owners
- Supervise the maintenance of the building(s) and grounds
- Assess maintenance issues with plumbing, electrical, and heating systems.
- Oversee and perform preventative maintenance tasks and light duty construction.
- This includes physical structures, plumbing systems repair; all aspects of HVAC operation, including Cooling Tower, Roof Top Package Units, Heat Pumps, and Split Systems, electrical distribution and other various building systems found in commercial office towers.
- Electrical, including bulbs/ballast replacement, plumbing, painting, and carpentry as required.
- Lock/keys – repair and install new locks, prepare all necessary keys, and provide keys to tenants.
- Touch up painting and drywall patching as needed.
- Janitorial work (including but not limited to) cleaning, mopping, spot-cleaning of carpets, vacuuming, glass cleaning, as required.
- Patrol building exteriors for garbage, sweep loading dock and walks as needed.
- Work with subcontractors and vendors as required.
- Manage tenant requests and preventative maintenance requirements through MRI/Workspeed – an on-line work order system, including responding and verifying completion of all service calls.
- Perform other duties as assigned and as needed.
Assistant Property Manager
||Stockton Real Estate Advisors
|Posting Start Date:
Following are the minimum experience requirements of this position:
- 5+ years of Property or Assistant Property Management experience.
- 5+ years of experience of skilled mechanical and facilities maintenance.
- Associate’s or Bachelors’ degree.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with tenants and staff persons of a diverse social, cultural, and ethnic background.
- Positive attitude with the tenacity to complete tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Life Sciences building management a plus.
- Bilingual a plus.
- 5 years “hands on” maintenance experience in the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of building mechanical and electrical systems.
- Past experience working independently with little or no supervision needed.
- Pass a drug screening and background check prior to being hired.
Other Skill Requirements:
- Good tenant relations. Be professional, polite, courteous, and helpful at all times.
- Ability to climb and work from ladders, and the ability to lift or carry heavy loads (up to 50 pounds).
- Must be willing to assist at other properties within the portfolio as scheduled.
- Ability to comprehend and use technology to aid in the management of duties (computers, Mobile Smart Phone, Energy Management Systems, and diagnostic equipment).
- Multi-task oriented, team player, and reliable.
||This listing expires on: 11/16/2021