Assistant Property Manager
The Assistant Property Manager (APM) at APF Properties is responsible for assisting the General Manager in the overall administrative, financial and operational management of commercial office buildings. Responsibilities involve a broad range of property management functions including, but are not limited to, invoice management/processing, contract administration, physical inspections, tenant relations, monthly reporting and supervision of engineering, janitorial and security staffs. Additionally, the APM assists the General Manager with budgeting and reforecasting, lease administration and rent collection.
Assistant Property Manager
||APF Properties LLC
|Posting Start Date:
- Execute all areas defined as part of the General Manager job description, in the absence of the General Manager
- May directly and/or indirectly supervise individuals, building staff, and other vendors relied upon to manage the building(s)
- Manage the preparation of and five approval on accurate tenant billings
- Under the direction of the General Manager, follow up on all delinquencies and deliver standard correspondence to address tenant delinquencies
- Code and submit property invoices
- Regularly inspect tenant space, common areas, base building areas and grounds to ensure a high level of maintenance, regularly interfacing with internal staff and vendors to maintain highest standards.
- Participate in the performance oversight of all service contractors who perform building services
- Document and prepare the monthly certificates of insurance report summary
- Prepare lease abstracts for new tenant files; assist with lease adminitrative duties and actively participate in leasing efforts.
- Prepare monthly rent roll for General Manager’s review
- Oversee tenant requests for work orders, to include obtaining estimates, providing proposals, submitting work orders, and invoicing tenants.
- Coordinate with building staff, and/or direct vendors as appropriate
- Coordinate tenant events, fire/life safety procedures, and move-ins/move-outs
- Ensure all property files whether digital or hard copy are prepared and maintained in orderly and logical manner as per APF protocol
- Assist General Manager with reporting and property management functions including the preparation of the annual budget, monthly financial reporting, AR reports, contracts and purchase orders.
- Establish strong relations with tenant representatives and property personnel including maintenance, janitorial, and security staff and third-party vendors/contractors.
- Assist with lease administration duties and actively participate in leasing efforts.
- Effectively and regularly communicate with General Manager regarding ongoing projects and activities at the property performed by building staff, tenants and third-party contractors.
- Assist General Manager in overseeing daily operations and maintenance of the asset(s) and ensure the property remains in compliance with local laws and codes.
- Monitors and responds to emails and phone calls after hours and ensure events requiring escalations are managed properly.
If you are interested, please apply via Linkedin or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor’s level degree in business or related field
- Must be strong in Excel and proficient in Microsoft Office. Proficiency in Yardi preferred
- Strong customer service skills with hospitality focused approach; ability to quickly develop and maintain tenant relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills coupled with effective oral and written communication skills
- Must be intelligent, highly organized, motivated, self-starter with an ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Sound understanding of leases, financial statements and service agreements
- Knowledge of building mechanical systems & construction management is preferred
- Strong analytical and effective problem solving skills. Ability to work independently
- 1 to 3 years of Commercial Property Management experience
PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR VISIT OUR OFFICE
||This listing expires on: 12/22/2021