Real Estate & Customer Experience, Manager (Property Manager)
Prologis is the global leader in logistics real estate. We own, manage and develop high-quality properties in the world’s most vibrant centers of commerce, approximately 990 million square feet in 19 countries. Some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, DHL, FedEx, Pepsi) turn to us because they know an efficient supply chain will make their businesses run better, and a strategic relationship with Prologis will create competitive advantage. As the top ranked U.S. company and sixth overall among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, we take our global footprint seriously.
Do you want to play a role in global commerce?
As a Property Manager, you would be leading a team that strives to provide best in class service to customers in our 20 million square feet of industrial buildings in the Central PA. Market. Our customer base is global and diverse and includes some of the world’s largest brands (e.g., Amazon, BMW, FedEx, Pepsi). We are looking for someone who enjoys working with the biggest names in e-commerce logistics and warehouse operations. Our overall Pennsylvania portfolio is 50 million square feet with two office locations. Our team is highly focused on our customers while providing the best in class property management.
This market provides an exceptional opportunity to interact with some of the largest companies in the world as well as smaller regional companies. You will provide management and reporting oversight and lead a talented team of customer focused professionals. This position will be based in our Mechanicsburg office. If you are passionate about Industrial Real Estate, building relationships and looking for an opportunity to manage a dynamic portfolio and team, apply today!
What’s needed in order to do that:
- The ability to adapt to change and willingness to take on new company initiatives with the most positive attitude.
- Dedication to delivering exceptional customer service through proactive and responsive service.
- Proficient lease analysis and lease administration skills.
- Highly developed negotiation and management skills to ensure safe/well maintained properties through competitively bid service agreements/capital projects and work oversight.
- Strong financial reporting background to ensure budget and financial goals are met for the portfolio.
Tell us if you’re ready.
- Minimum 5 years industrial/commercial real estate experience recommended..
- Work well in a team environment providing leadership, mentoring and coaching.
- Possess an PA Real Estate sales license or have the goal to obtain a license within first 6 months in role.
- Possess a valid PA driver’s license with ability to travel to multiple properties within a given portfolio.
- Experience with property transitions, portfolio acquisitions or company mergers.
- Experience with budgeting cycles and CAM reconciliation processes using analytical skills.
- Provide exceptional customer experiences and have the ability to communicate with both local and corporate contacts.
- Experience with new initiatives, campaigns or system upgrades and proven adoption and navigational skills.
- Ability to multi-task; prioritize and work with minimal supervision while managing competing deadlines.
- Skilled in the use of the internet, spreadsheets, relational databases, and word processing software. Ability to process data and complete recurring variance reports. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
Target base compensation range of: $69,000 - $86,000, plus bonus target to be discussed during initial phone interview.
All full-time roles in the US come with a robust benefits package which includes healthcare, dental, and vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents. Prologis also offers several other wellness, financial, and work/lifestyle-specific benefits. Our 401(k) retirement plan has a company match of 50% up to 12% of eligible compensation. We also offer generous PTO with a starting accrual of 22 days a year in addition to paid holidays and volunteer time
Each of us working at Prologis plays an essential role in the enduring success of our company. We value people who are decisive, courageous and adaptable. While we are one company, locations and departments operate with autonomy and accountability. Individuals take the initiative here.
When you join Prologis, you work shoulder to shoulder with some of the top talent in the industry to do the best work of your career. Every employee belongs. Every employee contributes. Employees advance their careers here.
As a successful global enterprise, Prologis has never lost sight of what matters most, our strong belief that our people are the most important part of our business. And because of that, we provide a generous total rewards package and take a lot of time to focus on quality management and leadership development. People come first here.
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.