Bravo Group Services is seeking a full-time painter/handyman to manage and complete projects across Bala Plaza, a four-building office complex located in Bala Cynwyd. M-F 2pm-10pm. The right person for this role will provide high quality work and perform the following:
• Fill cracks, holes, or joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
• Cover surfaces with dropcloths or masking tape and paper to protect surfaces during painting.
• Smooth surfaces, using sandpaper, scrapers, brushes, steel wool, or sanding machines.
• Read work orders or receive instructions from supervisors to determine work requirements.
• Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces, such as bare wood or metal, for finish coats.
• Request necessary supplies and maintenance needed on equipment.
• Responsible for maintaining equipment assigned in a neat and clean condition.
• Perform other similar and related duties as assigned.
||Bravo Group Services
||Bala Cynwyd, PA
||Salary + Benefits
|Posting Start Date:
||• 5+ years of professional experience with prep, painting, finishing and maintaining a variety of interior and exterior surfaces; this includes filling in holes in plaster, caulk application, reparing cracks, remove and replace fixtures/outlet coverings as needed.
• Provide ongoing touch-up work as needed.
• High attention to detail.
• Flexibility to work both indoors and outdoors.
• Comfortable working on ladders to reach high ceilings or walls.
• Fluent in building code and safety regulations as it relates to painting materials, tools, and storage.
• Reliable, responsive, and punctual.
• Ability to complete projects in a timely and professional manner.
• Capacity to work independently without supervision.
• Flexible to work weekends as needed.
• High fluency in English, both written and spoken.?
Employment will be dependent on the successful completion of a background check.
Start date - As soon as possible
||This listing expires on: 6/23/2022