General Property Manager
Seeking an experienced, energetic and motivated condominium manager for our 260-unit luxury building situated in a park-like setting in Elkins Park, PA. The General Manager will plan, direct and/or coordinate the daily operations and governance activities of this active condominium property. This is a hands-on position.
Manages day-to-day operations
- Conducts daily property walks and regular property inspections to ensure accurate accountability of the property's condition and provides recommendation for maintenance and improvements.
- Designs, schedules, and coordinates general upkeep, major repairs, remodeling, or construction projects of the property.
- With Council, negotiates contracts for ongoing maintenance and special projects.
- Reviews, corrects and create standard operating procedures for proper administration of daily operations of the property
- Schedules and Coordinates the activities of staff and contracted workers.
Leads financial management of the property
- Organizes and/or provides ongoing training to assure excellent service.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations of staff.
- Aggressively enforces disciplinary actions as detailed in union contract.
Works with Council to develop and institute policies and practices:
- Prepares annual budget with Treasurer
- Prepares monthly budget variance and prepares monthly site reports for the Board
- Performs property financial analysis with the ability to reach and understand financial reporting
- Reviews reports and takes measures to collect past due maintenance fees and other income the property may have such as rental parking spaces
Serves owners and residents
- Prepares reports and documents for Council meetings
- Anticipates trends and suggests policy and/or practice changes to Council.
- Distributes Council communications to owners/residents.
- Supports Council decisions.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with owners, residents, business tenants, vendors and contractors.
- Performs onboarding to new owners and residents providing and explaining rules and regulations of the condominium.
- Maintains property records.
- Communicates guidelines, rules, and regulations to owners, residents, visitors, and the community.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
General Property Manager
||Elkins Park House
||Elkins Park, PA
|Posting Start Date:
- Property Management Experience- 4 years
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience with Project Management and handling large budgets
- Excellent communication and listening skills in order to interact with a diverse and multi-cultural population
- Teamwork Oriented
- Ability to build rapport with Council members, residents, and vendors
- Ability to create operating procedures
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills, with ability to train others
- Basic understanding of the materials, methods, and tools used to construct and repair buildings and infrastructure of properties
- Understanding of laws, guidelines, and best practices of property management
- Have an understanding of Fair Housing laws, OSHA Guidelines, and Standards, as well as building codes and ordinances
- Must have the ability to react and address all emergency situations in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask, set, and manage priorities
- Great organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Intermediate level of Excel is a must.
- Proficient in property management/resident portal software a plus
||This listing expires on: 12/16/2022