- Perform maintenance and repairs to buildings, building systems and tenant spaces in accordance with guidelines established by property management or company policy/procedure.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with tenants, responding to requests and issues in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Develop and maintain open communications and working relationships with co-workers and management.
- Develop and maintain open and productive communications and relationships with outside contractors and suppliers.
- Attend meetings as directed by Property Management; these may include offsite or onsite training sessions to increase job performance, job knowledge, skills and safety.
- Perform specific duties as assigned by building. These may vary from building to building and could include:
- Daily inspections of the inside and outside of assigned buildings, checking that the building systems are working properly, the building is clean, safe, and free of debris.
- Report janitorial issues to property management.
- Install or remove elevator pads as needed.
- Hang or install AV, art or other items as requested by tenant or property management.
- Repair walls and or ceilings with spackle and paint.
- Repair doors, ceilings, base, flooring/carpet, handrails, etc. as needed.
- Keep clean all attic stock, storage, electrical and or shop rooms/areas.
- Understand and keep current knowledge of fire systems, access controls, security and emergency evacuation procedures.
- Keep accurate, up-to-date records on preventative maintenance of all equipment in accordance with direction from management.
- Complete or manage basic and emergency plumbing repairs such as clogged sewer lines, urinals, commodes, faucets and water valves.
- Repair and/or replace light fixtures, ballast, breaker, switches and receptacles.
- Re-key, repair, or change locks when necessary.
- Enter status of all pending, scheduled and completed maintenance and/or repair requests in company work order system.
- Provide “on-call” coverage and response for after-hours/emergency situations for 7 days every four weeks.
- Enter monthly expense in online portal.
- Perform other duties as assigned
|Posting Start Date:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in a multi-tenant commercial office and/or flex space building environment
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience with industry software systems like Yardi is preferred
- Knowledge of risk management, OSHA and SDS
- Must be capable of performing physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs, moving of whole body, lifting and moving objects (in excess of 50 lbs.)
||This listing expires on: 11/1/2019