Tenant Services Coordinator
This position is responsible for 1) communication and coordination with tenants, vendors and building staff on site on a wide range of building issues; 2) administrative functions relating to the daily operation of the property; and, administrative and project support to the Property Manager and Assistant Property Manager.
There are three levels to this position: Tenant Services Coordinator, Tenant Services Administrator and Senior Tenant Services Administrator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Completes all work in an accurate, thorough and timely manner demonstrating a sound understanding of area of responsibility.
- Anticipate and respond to customer needs demonstrating professionalism, courtesy, and sensitivity in all contacts.
- Research and respond to requests for information, service or assistance by telephone or by e-mail promptly and thoroughly within established timeframes.
- Develop effective working relationships with customers to establish a point of contact for future requests for information, service or assistance.
- Appropriately respond to customers and refer difficult or emotional customer situations.
- Proactively share information with appropriate parties. Communicate issues clearly, concisely and in a timely manner. Effectively communicate with customers so they know exactly what to expect.
- Meet all deadlines and commitments to others considering customer impact in all actions and decisions.
- Answer telephones professionally and promptly and refer callers appropriately (e.g. answer within 3 rings; ensure appropriate coverage when away from desk, etc.).
- Effectively coordinate with others or work independently to resolve or ensure resolution of issues or problems in a timely manner.
- Receive, track, prepare and/or process purchase orders, work orders, service agreements, and vendor invoices accurately, prior to all invoices being received.
- Ensure receipt of signed order and billing from vendor prior to invoice being received
- Match invoices to packing slips
- Ensure accuracy of invoices
- Input into accounting system
- Accurately prepare and input tenant and vendor billings within stipulated time frame on vendor contracts and within five days for tenant billings.
- Process accounts receivable including the timely application of cash and credits on a daily basis in an accurate and timely manner.
- Accurately process late fees and interest charges for all tenants by designated date each month.
- Prepare accurate aged receivables report with thorough and clear collection comments to the General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager on designated dates each month.
- Prepare Tenant Service Requests (TSR’s), prioritize and/or refer within appropriate timeframe based upon the urgency of the order, and input into the tenant service request system accurately and within designated timeframe.
- Follow through within the same day of request for building access, including after hours access. Issue new and lost building access cards according to established procedures.
- Prepare accurate and timely correspondence to tenants and vendors as directed by General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager.
- Effectively coordinate relationships with those vendor(s) as designated by General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager. Monitor vendor(s) performance to ensure compliance with the specifications/terms of their contract.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of specific Property Compliance audit recommendations as directed by the General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager.
- Provide accurate and timely status reports to General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager regarding tasks, projects and operational issues.
- Effectively cross train with other Property Management Office staff on operational issues as delegated by General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager to provide greater experience and development.
- Perform daily inspections for areas as designated by General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager; complete accurate and timely work orders for the necessary repairs as approved by General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager; complete accurate and timely inspection forms.
- Effectively coordinate building fire drills, pre-drill meetings and updates of the building Life Safety manual. Accurately and thoroughly complete all tasks within established timeframes.
- Assist with the accurate and complete production of the monthly MAP report and assure its timely delivery to SRS corporate office.
- Effectively coordinate tenant move-in and move-out procedures based on customer service plans established by General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager completing all tasks in a timely manner.
- Accurately and completely implement those customer service guidelines established by General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager within designated timeframes.
- Maintain current, accurate and complete tenant and vendor certificates of insurance through BCS tracking system. Prepare accurate correspondence to tenants to request certificates in a timely manner as needed.
- Coordinate tenant events as delegated by General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager. Perform all tasks accurately, completely and within designated timeframes.
- Review and maintain accurate, current and complete records of vendors, tenants, emergency contacts, special projects, tenant lease files, building contract files and general building files. Distribute as needed to appropriate parties within designated timeframes.
- Complete one real estate related class or seminar in order to gain further experience in the real estate industry. (Optional)
- Provide timely and accurate backup to other Property Management Office staff including participating in cross-training and other activities as delegated by General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager.
- Review those operating expenses as designated by General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager within 3 days of close of books for month and prepare clear and thorough variance explanations for Property Manager.
- Bid specific vendor contracts as designated by General Manager, Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager prior to expiration of contract. Perform all tasks accurately, completely and within designated timeframes.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Open (as appropriate), date stamp, and appropriately distribute all incoming mail from all sources (USPS, FedEx, UPS and messenger correspondence) upon receipt in the office.
- Schedule and coordinate General Manager’s or Property Manager’s agendas (calendar, meetings, and appointments), prepare expense reports and make travel arrangements without errors and in a timely manner.
- Organize and keep current central office files and work files in individual workspace to enable other staff to obtain information as needed. Appropriately safeguard confidential or proprietary information.
- Promptly coordinate the maintenance and repair of all office equipment.
- Order and maintain inventory of office supplies to ensure adequate supplies are obtained in a cost-effective manner meeting budget demands.
- Complete assigned projects ensuring high quality deliverables within established timeframes.
Location/Position Specific Responsibilities:
- May vary depending upon location.
- At Oyster Point Marina, “tenant” refers to berth and slip renters. Software may be specific to use for a marina and to include utility charges.
Tenant Services Coordinator
||Shorenstein Realty Services, L.P.
||San Francisco, CA
|Posting Start Date:
||Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of general office procedures and practices as evidenced by 3 years of experience in a related function.
- Working knowledge of customer services principles and practices as evidenced by 2 years of experience in a related function.
- General knowledge of accounting principles as applied to property management, budget preparation and maintenance of building accounts.
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel and property management system applications and similar programs used by all Shorenstein property management offices.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize work activities effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to move between tasks and remain focused.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to find, access, evaluate and use information.
- Demonstrated ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Demonstrated ability to write routine correspondence.
- Demonstrated ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but unusual written or oral instructions.
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness in work.
- Demonstrated ability to manage difficult or emotional client situations effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to follow through to achieve results.
- Demonstrated ability to refer to established procedures to handle routine tasks, although at times may choose from established alternatives.Will seek manager to provide guidance and/or solve non-routine or more complex tasks.
- Grades 105 and 106:Demonstrated ability to perform as back–up to Tenant Services Coordinator.
Non-Essential Skills and Qualifications: None
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum one year administrative experience in a professional business environment.
- May be required to have notary services license in some locations.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is required to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time as well as talking on the phone for extended periods of time.
- In some locations, may need to detect auditory and/or visual emergency alarms.
- Work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee works primarily in an office environment.
||This listing expires on: 2/7/2020