- Work in a fast-paced work environment while managing conflicting priorities.
- Manage, under the direction of the firm’s executive leadership, a medical office Portfolio in the Greater Philadelphia area. The initial portfolio is estimated to consist of approximately 300k SF with properties in the Greater Philadelphia area with expectation that the Property Manager would take on additional properties as they are added to the portfolio.
- Day long or overnight travel may be required if additional properties added to the Portfolio necessitate such.
- Primary responsibility for all work order processing and third party dispatching for service requests affiliated with the Portfolio.
- Negotiate, track and arrange for preventative maintenance contracts, repairs and maintenance, and Certificates of Insurance, among other matters, through the utilization of engineering staff and the Angus Anywhere work order management system.
- Manages building engineer(s) including recommendations for hiring, staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Provides ongoing coaching and feedback to further develop competencies and skills.
- Correspondence with tenants and clients via letters, email and telephone regarding their rent and service needs.
- Maintain strong rapport with Tenants and Facilities Maintenance Personnel.
- In conjunction with the Asset Manager and/or Director of Leasing, facilitate new and renewal leases, for the Portfolio.
- Work with Accounting and Management to set annual budgets for each project and to distribute regular reports to owners and tenants in addition to accurately forecasting upcoming expenditures based on management expertise, prior spending, price increases and inflation.
- Develop accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports in accordance with Owner’s reporting requirements. Manage operation expenses by proactively identifying and addressing negative expense trends.
- Regularly travel to properties for meetings and walk-throughs; build strong relationships with tenants.
- Create and review requests for proposals from various service contractors for property management needs and from general contractors, architects, interior designers, etc. for ongoing suite build-outs, preventative maintenance contracts, and oversight of building cap-ex (interior & exterior renovations, elevator modernization, etc.).
- Create and assemble all documents for a Tenant Guide for each tenant at each property with basic information about the property and its management – including instructions and schedules for different aspects of the building: fire alarms, service requests, Access Control, HVAC schedule, lighting schedule, emergency contact information, emergency preparedness plans, etc.
- Create and maintain signage directories.
- Establish efficient long-term practices for each building and a relationship with each tenant, resulting in minimizing expenditures and maximizing value to the Owner.
- Support office operations in the following responsibilities:
- Complete annual “strategic” management reports; submit regularly updated financial, property condition and leasing statements to Management and Owners.
- Serve as the first point of contact for after-hours building emergencies.
||Anchor Health Properties
|Posting Start Date:
- Meticulous attention to detail, systematic organizational skills.
- Possesses a strong work ethic and takes a proactive approach to their work
- Ability to multi-task with ease.
- Must be able to work independently and collaborate with other team members.
- Experience with property-level financial reporting and experience with the management of medical office properties.
- Should self-identify as a “teachable” employee and possess a “can-do” attitude, professional correspondence etiquette and strong interpersonal skills.
- Should take initiative and be committed to producing quality outcomes in work completed independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work after hours and some weekends (hours may vary to meet the business needs of the property).
- Must have strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Programs, including: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Management preferred.
- Real estate, property management or customer service experience required.
- Certified Property Manager (CPM), Real Property Administrator (RPA) or similar certification(s) preferred.
||This listing expires on: 4/2/2020