Philadelphia luxury high rise condominium seeking an experienced General Manager to direct and lead its team. The successful candidate is expected to display sound judgement, honesty, trustworthiness, and diplomacy. This leader will:
1. Provide quality and timely customer service that exceeds the owners and residents
2. Work with, train and direct the staff to ensure all are working to their potential, the
building is well maintained, Union Contracts are being followed and the owners and residents
wellbeing and comfort are always top priority.
3. Monitor operations, collections, and administration, to ensure compliance with the property’s
established budget and business plan.
4. Manage Capital Investment funds.
5. Review and approve bills and expenses, owner/tenant adjustments. Classify expenses and
ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
6. Accurate and timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports including financial
reports, analysis and budgets. Present and review same with Association’s Council and
7. Understand, coordinate and review building systems, inspections, maintenance and
8. Oversee capital improvement projects.
9. Develop contract specifications, analyze and critique proposals.
10. Ensure building vendors are fully qualified and in compliance with City and State
requirements. Periodically obtain competitive bids to continuously challenge costs and quality of
11. Coordinate outside consulting services such as architects, engineers, contractors, and legal