• Daily management and oversite of existing portfolio.
• Correspond in person and in writing proactively and reactively to tenants. Provide superior customer service. Maintain strong tenant relations.
• Provide 24 hours coverage to meet the emergency needs of tenants, buildings and management.
• Perform or assist with the following: Hire, train, manage, motivate, mentor, review, discipline and terminate employees of property team. Property team may consist of employees such as Associate Property Manager, Administrative Assistant/CSC, and Maintenance Technician.
• Inspect and arrange for building repairs, track and assure satisfactory completion of repair. Oversee work order process.
• Arrange for preventive maintenance of building mechanics, systems and components at scheduled intervals.
• Willing and able to occasionally climb roof access ladders to inspect flat roofs and HVAC units.
• Renew mechanical & operational permits, certificates, licenses & contract service agreements.
• Contract and schedule performance of building services, oversee the bid process, negotiate vendor contracts, assure compliance with our insurance requirements.
• Schedule, coordinate and oversee multiple projects simultaneously, oversee the bid process, negotiate contracts, provide decision logic for selected vendor, assure adherence to insurance, permit and governmental compliance.
• Renovate buildings, work with contractors through the process of bidding, insurance, budgets, schedules and delivery of finished product.
• Recommend, bid and coordinate capital improvements.
• Establish and maintain accurate operating budgets and manage the properties according to the approved budgets.
• Submit weekly reports on status of projects and property issues; provide monthly budget variance reports.
• Resolve Landlord building violations to full satisfaction of governing agencies
• Enforce the Tenants compliance with building codes and the Tenants resolution of violations they are obligated to cure
• Review leases with ability to comprehend Landlord vs Tenant lease responsibilities and enforce compliance
• Monitor tenant build-outs and ensure tenants obtain and close out any required permits
• Assist in the pursuit of new business.
• Engage vendors for environmental investigation and remediation when applicable
• Review and approve invoices for payment
• Regularly exercises good judgment and decision-making logic to resolve day-to-day operational issues.
• Work closely and collaborate with other Company departments, including Acquisitions, Leasing, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance and Accounting
• Maintain familiarity with building codes, technological advances and industry best practices.
||Workspace Property Trust
|Posting Start Date:
- Previous Commercial management experience with excellent operational skills a must, preferably three (3) to five (5) years.
- Leadership qualities- ability to influence, compel, and guide direct employees, vendors, and others, to meet company requirements and objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, as well as strong attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task. Obligation and ability to interact with all governing agencies.
- Knowledge and understanding of building components, systems and mechanics (roof, elevators, boilers, fire systems, water proofing etc.)
- Ability to handle the pressure of a dynamic work environment track projects & meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze and recommend solutions to overcome project hurdles and setbacks.
- Ability to work independently but also be a team player.
- Ability to read building plans.
- A working knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Outlook is necessary with ability to learn new software, MRI Accounting Software, Yardi and Kardin Budget Software, preferred.
||This listing expires on: 6/17/2020